Monday, February 3, 2014

The first A-D Bikes Blog post!

This post marks the first post of the new A-D Bikes blog. It is the old Frame and Wheel blog, but I changed the title and the images so that it can be a blog about Austro-Daimler bikes and all the adventures that go with the restoration. I am also planning on referring to myself in the first person, and dropping the "Frame and Wheel thought this" and "Frame and Wheel believes that." I enjoyed that style of writing but it slowed things down and readers wanted to hear from me apparently. Frame and Wheel is still going, but the blog related to that operation is Frame and Wheel Selling Services. Frame and Wheel has its own website and blog, and A-D Bikes has its own website and blog; splitting the two out is the right thing to do at the moment. I am also planning on speeding up the blog posts a bit. Thanks for reading!
Fred Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment